Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday!


What a good day! We (my 2 kids and Hubby's cousin) went to Orlando today to a bead store!! www.bead-time.com AWESOME!! Loved it!! Owners were SOOO nice, prices were great and selection amazing! I'll be back!!
Also while in Orlando we took the kids to M&M World! Huge store with everything M&M and of course candy too!! This is a picture of them outside holding their "Build a Bears". They already had them, but they each got them new outfits at the Build a Bear store and we took pictures of them with their bears everywhere we went. (It will make a great album for Grandma who bought the bears):)

The other day I got a new earring display so I should have some new jewelry/earring pics up soon too. Plus I hope to make lots of new stuff with the beads I got today!!
Blessing to all!

No comments: