Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thurs.Feb 7th, 2008

Off to the dentist this morning for Brandon. They are going to sedate him to work on him. I'm a little nervous but I like the place we are taking him, so it should be ok.
Depending on how he feels after his appointmant, I may take the kids shopping. They both are need of new clothes. Seems they have both had growth spurts....jeans and shirts are getting shorter. :)
Went to see a movie "The Bucket List" last night....my advice...rental at best. The previews had the best parts of the movie and that was it. Had some good moments, but long and drawn out before getting to the point of the movie and depressing. I thought it was going to be an uplifting movie about making the best of your last days. It had a few cute moments, but overall a letdown.
Taking Lexi and a friend out riding (horses) tonight if the weather behaves...it's supposed to rain on and off today.
Thats all for now......

No comments: