Friday, June 29, 2007

First day in the world of blogging...


Well I set up my blog last night so I figured I'd start writing today. No big jewelry plans, as I'm taking my 2 kids to see "Ratatouille". Then pick of a fused glass piece I made, and lastly to the library to return our books (on time for a change):) I'm planning to clean out our shed this weekend as hubby says he's taking next week off to work on my studio. Keep your fingers crossed! Hope to post more jewelry pics in the days to come, have lots of pieces I'm sitting on and need to get out for the world to see.

I'd love to hear from you and please feel free to check out my Etsy shop, website in progress and send any questions you may have. I loook forward to getting involved with the blog world. Have a great day, I'm sure I'll post more tonight...there's usually something cute or funny to tell about the kids by the end of the day if not jewelry news. :)

No comments: