Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Night ......





Ok, here is my first attempt at "fusing" glass. I'm not please with it, but I missunderstood and thought I was going to a "slumping class". I now know the difference. This is a suncatcher and fusing is 'flat". "slumping" is where the "fused" item takes the shape of a bowl, plate or something other than flat. I can however use fusing with the jewelry to make pendants so it wasn't a wates of class by any means, I just didn't have the right idea in my head when I got to class. I'm a bit of a planner- need ideas in head before starting. :)


Ok, we saw Ratatouille and it was cute! The kids really enjoyed it. My only complaint was that the rat "Remy" didn't "talk" to Linguini. It was enough to accept that he was having the rat help him cook, and Remy talks to the other rats so why couldn't he talk to Linguini? Even in private times? Oh well...just a movie.:)


Working on the shed Sat. and a lamp for my daughter that I saw on HGTV (pic above)http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/decorating/article/0,1793,HGTV_3545_1482745,00.html

Take care~


No comments: