Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going back a little....




Ok, so I'm still filling in this last 45 days or so here so I'm posting pics of Lexi's 7th birthday:) (Sept 14th) She's got a mini room makeover with all the High School Musical bedding and posters. She also got a guitar from uncle Sean and she bought her own fish and tank with money she got for her birthday!
She had 5 girls over for her party and my friend Wezy came and did manicures and pedicures and nail art! They loved it! They are a double stuff huge birthday cookie instead of a cake and of course they watched High School Musical.
It was a lot of fun. Well we are off to "luv a horse" for Homegrown 4-H....I'll explain later and have some pics too. Feel free to post comments if anyone out there is reading this, I'd love to hear from you:)

No comments: