Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update....





Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted...guess I was feeling like I didn't have much to talk about.....my how things have changed.
Where to begin, I guess the week or two before school started back. Mid Aug.
..Well long story short, I decided to home school my 7 yr old daughter last minute. I learned soooo much and we've been so busy doing things...Home school groups, Field Trips, School work (of course) and so much more.
I think I'll gradually update on everything or it would be overwhelming...even though I don't know a single person that reads this...(pls let me know if you are out there) :)
Let see.... Hubby got some new jet skis and he's so addicted to them and going out on them. Praise God that he has a flexible schedule with work and that we too are flexible with school work or he'd go nuts! He could play out on the lakes all day if he had the time:) we got 2 used ones that he's had some (to put it mildly) trouble with and he bought 1 new one while waiting for the first 2 to get out of the shop. The new one is Black and yellow .....we call it Bumblebee....from Transformers. (my son's still waiting for it to turn into a robot:) Anyway Bumblebee runs great! But the other 2 are getting to be a pain. Not sure what he's planning to do with them now...it's end of season and may have to wait till first of spring to trade in or sell.
Well here's some pics and I'll update more stuff later tonight.....

No comments: