Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday...weekend update....



























Friday we had a park date with our home school group. I went alone which I admit I'm not crazy about, but I met some amazing women!! My daughter made a new friend and Brandon met up with a little boy he had played with last month at the park day and had a blast! I brought 2 of his Tonka trucks to play with in the sand and they loved it! (the boys):) This group is such a blessing to be apart of! I never would have met these people if Lexi was still in private school.
Sat. we worked around the house and Matt worked on fixing up our rental property. He's cleaning it up and making some changes before the next tenant moves in. (his cousin)
Sun. Matt went back and worked on the property some more and later went jet skiing with a friend....the kids and I went to Sea World with another family we know and had a blast! Sea World has their Halloween Spooltackular going on right now, which we were not aware of when we headed there, however it truned out to be a extra treat for the kids. They were given free trick-or-treat bags and they had different spots set up where the kids got free candy. Everything was very friendly and nothing scary at all! (which I prefer anyway) :)
The kids got fake tattoos and face paintings courtesy of our friends....he works for Budweiser and they had a family day for their employees. The kids were so excited (ie: funny pic of Brandon and our friend Gary with matching tattoos and Lexi with face painted)
We had a really fun time with a great bunch of people. Although we weren't with Matt he too had a good day getting stuff done at the duplex and then went out jet skiing with a buddy and had a blast. His friend had never been on a jet ski before and absolutely loved it!
Lastly...Lexi has her 2 fron top teeth loose! I'm sure one of them will be out before morning....I'm sure there will soon be pictures of the gap:) lol

No comments: